What better way to spend Valentine's Day than spending a day in Calabasas and Malibu with premium shopping, catching sunsets, and memorable experiences.
- - Start the day with a refreshing hike on the Juan Bautista de Anza hiking trail, right outside our front doors and enjoy the scenic view from the top of the hill.
- - Enjoy lunch for two at Sugarfish by Sushi Nozawa, Porta Via Calabasas or King's Fish House at The Commons at Calabasas.
- - Sip on a @lalalandkindcafe la la latte or matcha tea latte at La La Land Kind Cafe with a fun souvenir to remember the day.
- - Stroll through Malibu Country Mart for one-of-a-kind finds with luxury boutiques.
- - Catch the sunset at Malibu Pier, a historic landmark.
- - Make a reservation at Malibu Canyon Bar & Grill and enjoy a Lobster Bisque Soup to share and choice of entree from land or sea such as a Sous Vide Half Chicken, Pan Seared Red Snapper or Braised Short Ribs.
- - End the night with an Espresso Martini or Last Word cocktail over the outdoor fire pit.
Book our Romance Package to spend the night with a bottle of local sparkling wine and chocolate-dipped strawberries to share, as well as a guaranteed 2pm late check-out. Must book at least 3 days in advance. Learn more here.